Dr. William Munson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 24th, 2012
Will never ever go here again. Had a family history of thyroid cancer and he performed a biopsy. THe results came back as atypical cells and could not confirm or deny cancer. He wanted to do another biopsy. This was all to see if it should be taken out. My body was also attacking it and i had elevated levels making me barely able to function. We went to an ENT who said it should come out and the thyroid was mostly dead when they took it out and could be problematic for cancer later. Then we get the bill from Dr. Munson's office. My husband called six times to pay the bill and no one answered or called back then we get a letter in the mail saying its going to collections. FInally someone answered today so my husband could pay it and on top of it they scheduled a follow up appt after the biopsy that I didn't know about and then charged me for a no call no show. When my husband finally got through today the lady didn't apologize and was extremely rude. A waste of money and time...glad I said no to the second biopsy... Ridiculous. Feeling much better now that my thyroid is out and able to keep up with two kiddos under two... STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!