A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Murrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Delany Murrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Murrell practice?
- Dr. William Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Murrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.