A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Murrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Murrell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Delany Murrell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Murrell practice?
- Dr. William Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Murrell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.