Dr. William Murtagh MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2012
I am a former patient still living with the aftermath of this man's awful work. Over $12,000......then had to go to another Dr to fix what this man did and what he did was deform my breasts. OMG....they looked so much better before...it was as if he had a bag over his head or was high or something. Don't know if he is still practicing but if he is, please listen to these stories and know we are telling the truth.

June 29th, 2011
Went for Botox which I have had done several times before with a different Dr. So, I know what to expect with Botox. Due to a move, I needed to try a new Dr. If Dr Murtagh is not on some type of drug or alcohol, I'd be amazed. He acted dazed and "out of it" completely. He was in the room approx one full minute. Told me to smile and put four injections in my face. One by each eye and one on forehead and between eyes in furrow. Did not mark the area ahead of time--just said smile-bam bam bam bam--four injections and out of the room. My past experiences have been wonderful with a Dr or PA that looked at the face, marked the areas to inject and put a tiny amount in about 14 different areas. This guy does not belong in medical practice--he does not care about what he's doing and he's very strange. I am not unhappy with the $ amount--that was fine. His behavior and his skill level were awful.

May 9th, 2011
THIS MAN IS ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST DOCTOR EVER !!!!!!!
I CAN TELL U RIGHT NOW THESE NEGETIVE COMMENT ARE NOT COMING FROM THE SAME PERSON...IM URGEING EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON DO NOT GO TO DR MURTAUGH...I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS MANS NATURE FIRST HAND IT IS NOT PRETTY... HE WILL MAKE UR LIFE AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTEMARE LIKE HE DID FOR ME!!!!I REALLY DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE TO GO THROUGH WUT I HAD GO THROUGH......I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS MAN STILL HAS A MEDICAL LISENCE

March 19th, 2011
Disgrace
My experience with this doctor was horrible. Yes, he was a nice man if you go to a doctor for a reduction and leave feeling bad about yourself because he suggests a tummy tuck! He is a money hungry man. I asked him what size my bra would be after my reduction and he said "I don't know, you tell me after you purchase a bra that fits"! He bunched my skin up and sewed it together, living a huge ugly scar. I would NOT reccomend this doctor to anyone!!

June 17th, 2010
The doctor and his staff were so caring and knowlegable. I had a great outcome and have sent many friends to him.

October 13th, 2016