A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Muse is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Muse graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Muse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Muse MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Muse practice?
- Dr. William Muse has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Muse practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Alcoa, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.