A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muuse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Muuse is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muuse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muuse graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Dr. Muuse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Muuse MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Muuse practice?
- Dr. William Muuse has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Muuse practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coudersport, PA.
See Elmira Internists and Elmira Oncologists.