A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muuse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Muuse is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muuse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muuse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muuse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muuse graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Dr. Muuse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Muuse MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William Muuse practice?
- Dr. William Muuse has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Muuse practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Coudersport, PA.
See Elmira Internists and Elmira Oncologists.