A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mysels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mysels, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mysels graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mysels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roy Mysels MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William R. Mysels practice?
- Dr. William Mysels has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mysels practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.