A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neal Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William N. Carter practice?
- Dr. William Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors.