A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. William Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neal Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William N. Carter practice?
- Dr. William Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. William Carter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians and Atwater General Practitioners.