A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Castle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Castle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castle
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Castle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Castle graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Castle has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Castle MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Castle practice?
- Dr. William Castle has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Castle practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Sewickley, PA.
See Richmond Urologists.