Learn more about Dr. William Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donovan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Donovan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Upland Hills Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Donovan practice?
- Dr. William Donovan has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Donovan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fitchburg, WI.