Learn more about Dr. William Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donovan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Donovan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Upland Hills Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Donovan practice?
- Dr. William Donovan has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Donovan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Fitchburg, WI.