Learn more about Dr. William Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donovan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Donovan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upland Hills Health
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donovan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Donovan practice?
Dr. William Donovan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and General Practice near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Pulmonologists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison General Practitioners.