A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Donovan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Donovan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Donovan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upland Hills Health
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Donovan practice?
- Dr. William Donovan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Donovan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Pulmonologists, and Madison Critical Care Practitioners.