Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Drake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Harris Methodist H E B North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Drake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. William Drake practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.