A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Drake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Drake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Drake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Drake practice?
- Dr. William Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. William Drake practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.