Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Duffy
Dr. William Duffy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Radnor, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. Dr. Duffy has received 11 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Duffy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Duffy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Radnor, PA.
Dr. David Mintzer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Radnor, PA 0 mi40
Dr. David Mccarthy
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Radnor, PA 0 mi46
Dr. Jeffrey Munson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Radnor, PA 0 mi16