A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Evans, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neal Evans FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Evans practice?
- Dr. William Evans has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Evans practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Reno, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians and Henderson Cardiologists.