Learn more about Dr. William Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Evans, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Evans FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Evans practice?
- Dr. William Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Evans practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Mesquite, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.