A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Evans, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 19 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Evans practice?
Dr. William Evans practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Reno, NV.
See Henderson Pediatricians, Henderson Cardiologists, and Henderson Internists.