A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Haller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nietz Haller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Haller practice?
- Dr. William Haller has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Haller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Payne, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.