A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nimmons Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William N. Kelley practice?
- Dr. William Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kelley practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.