A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Kelley practice?
Dr. William Kelley practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.