A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rosenthal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rosenthal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nmn Rosenthal MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William N. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. William Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rosenthal practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.