A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Nathaniel Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. W N. Tucker practice?
- Dr. W Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. W Tucker practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.