A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center,LP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Wang practice?
Dr. William Wang practices Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.