A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Colonic Diseases, Digestive System Abnormalities, and Hernia.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center,LP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Wang practice?
Dr. William Wang practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Wang, Dr. Billy Wang, Dr. Guillermo Wang