A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center,LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Norberto Wang MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Wang practice?
- Dr. William Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wang practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.