A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center,LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Norberto Wang MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William N. Wang practice?
- Dr. William Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wang practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.