A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nabours:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nabours is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabours
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nabours Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nabours, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabours graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabours has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Nabours MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Nabours practice?
- Dr. William Nabours has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nabours practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.