A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nabours:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nabours is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabours
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nabours Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nabours, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabours graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabours has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Carl Nabours MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Nabours practice?
- Dr. William Nabours has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nabours practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, LA.
See Lake Charles Primary Care Doctors.