Dr. William Naguszewski MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Rome, GA

September 15th, 2016
Dr. Bill is alright. His nurse is rude and hateful
I have been seeing Dr. Bill for years now for my condition. I have tried probably every medication they make for my condition and only one works but in stead of just leaving me on it and refilling it is have to try these medications that I have bad side effects to or they just don't work again. To top off me suffering his nurse that takes phone calls and returns them for him is rude and tells you to keep taking meds that could possibly make me have a store or heart attack from the side effects. The nurse also like to threaten to dismiss patients.

July 19th, 2016
Would recommend to anyone spends time with you explains condition so that you can understand it answers all my questions. Staff is great every one takes the time to treat you with respect. Loue this dr.an staff

March 12th, 2016
Highly knowledgeable

April 19th, 2014
Not only was the staff rude the doctor didn't spend enough time with me or answer my questions. Tried to belittle me by blowing me off about the symptoms I was trying to explain to him.

July 27th, 2012
The very first time I went to see Dr. Naguszewski was a pleasant visit unlike some in the past. Very caring and his bedside manner was tops. He heard me when I told him what was going on with me.Over all he is the best doctor I've seen an a very long time.Thank you

March 27th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
If you are looking for a Doctor that has a great bedside manner, very accurate in diagnosing your condition, and you don't won't to wait all day long to see him. Well Dr. William Naguszewski is the best there is. I have seen tons of doctors in different fields, but none of them compare to Dr. Naguszewski!!

November 17th, 2010
Dr. Nag gets 5 stars!! This is the guy to see!
I have had multiple surgeries and treatments for my condition, with the last surgeon simply sending me to a pain specialist. Finally decided to go see Dr. Nag and he was amazing! Finally, a doctor listened to what I was saying and confirmed my diagnosis. I went in expecting to argue and come out once again frustrated. Instead, I left feeling relieved and reassured. Dr. Nag is one of the best physicians of any type I have ever seen. He was caring and took an extensive amount of time reviewing my history and explaining his thoughts to me. Not to mention, there was NO wait time ! Wow!

June 28th, 2009
Doesn't Care About Patients
I saw this doctor while in the hospital after a suspected stroke. He spent a total of 20 minutes with me during my hospital stay. After a MRI did not show a stroke, he basically told me that my symptoms (paralysis) were all in my head and dismissed me and told me to simply follow up with my family doctor. When my family attempted to ask questions about my condition, he was arrogant and condescending. Thankfully, I did not accept his ridiculous diagnosis and continued seeking answers. I did receive an accurate diagnosis from a different doctor in another city and I'm now receiving treatment and recovering. Beware of this physician as he doesn't seem to take his patient's complaints seriously and is too quick to blame the patient for their very serious conditions.

May 2nd, 2009
Afraid to take a stand? Two-faced!
I saw this dr for several mos. He kept telling me I needed to see a lawyer about my disability and would not take a medical decision about my condition. He basically kept me from getting my disability with CIGNA. I finally went to see a neurologist in Atlanta and finally got some treatment and help! His nurse was very rude to me and degrading

February 25th, 2009
I was not impressed with this physcian. He did not listen to my my compliants or symptoms. He told me I had a certain medical problem and the refered me to another dr. who did not even treat that type of problem. He proceeded to have the nerve to tell me that my father did NOT have a disease which he died from although he had never met my father or seen any of his medical records. He spent very little time with me and shuffled me off toanother physcian. I would not waste my time with him!!!!