General Practitioner, Internists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Coosa Neurology PC
20 Riverbend Dr SW
Rome, GA 30161
706-295-0070
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Apr 19th, 2014

Not only was the staff rude the doctor didn't spend enough time with me or answer my questions. Tried to belittle me by blowing me off about the symptoms I was trying to explain to him.

Jul 27th, 2012

The very first time I went to see Dr. Naguszewski was a pleasant visit unlike some in the past. Very caring and his bedside manner was tops. He heard me when I told him what was going on with me.Over all he is the best doctor I've seen an a very long time.Thank you

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie on Mar 27th, 2011

If you are looking for a Doctor that has a great bedside manner, very accurate in diagnosing your condition, and you don't won't to wait all day long to see him. Well Dr. William Naguszewski is the best there is. I have seen tons of doctors in different fields, but none of them compare to Dr. Naguszewski!!

|  Dr. Nag gets 5 stars!! This is the guy to see!  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

I have had multiple surgeries and treatments for my condition, with the last surgeon simply sending me to a pain specialist. Finally decided to go see Dr. Nag and he was amazing! Finally, a doctor listened to what I was saying and confirmed my diagnosis. I went in expecting to argue and come out once again frustrated. Instead, I left feeling relieved and reassured. Dr. Nag is one of the best physicians of any type I have ever seen. He was caring and took an extensive amount of time reviewing my history and explaining his thoughts to me. Not to mention, there was NO wait time ! Wow!

|  Doesn't Care About Patients  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2009

I saw this doctor while in the hospital after a suspected stroke. He spent a total of 20 minutes with me during my hospital stay. After a MRI did not show a stroke, he basically told me that my symptoms (paralysis) were all in my head and dismissed me and told me to simply follow up with my family doctor. When my family attempted to ask questions about my condition, he was arrogant and condescending. Thankfully, I did not accept his ridiculous diagnosis and continued seeking answers. I did receive an accurate diagnosis from a different doctor in another city and I'm now receiving treatment and recovering. Beware of this physician as he doesn't seem to take his patient's complaints seriously and is too quick to blame the patient for their very serious conditions.

|  Afraid to take a stand? Two-faced!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2009

I saw this dr for several mos. He kept telling me I needed to see a lawyer about my disability and would not take a medical decision about my condition. He basically kept me from getting my disability with CIGNA. I finally went to see a neurologist in Atlanta and finally got some treatment and help! His nurse was very rude to me and degrading

Feb 25th, 2009

I was not impressed with this physcian. He did not listen to my my compliants or symptoms. He told me I had a certain medical problem and the refered me to another dr. who did not even treat that type of problem. He proceeded to have the nerve to tell me that my father did NOT have a disease which he died from although he had never met my father or seen any of his medical records. He spent very little time with me and shuffled me off toanother physcian. I would not waste my time with him!!!!