Dr. William Nathan Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 29th, 2012

The best man I knew

Dr Nathan was the best man I have ever known. I'm a now 18 and remember seeing him as a patient my while life. I just today left his office for the last time in my life. He passed away a few years ago and I saw another doctor in the building. I wish he was here to see how amazing he made my life. I am currently cured of all ailments from my adolescence and he is to thank for it all. I just wish we all had the chance to meet such a great..... Friend