A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nation:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nation, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nation graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nation has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Nation MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Nation practice?
- Dr. William Nation has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nation practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians and Atwater Geriatric Doctors.