A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nation:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nation
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nation Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nation, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nation graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Nation has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Nation MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Nation practice?
- Dr. William Nation has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nation practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians and Atwater Geriatric Doctors.