A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nersesian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nersesian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nersesian graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nersesian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sebouh Nersesian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William S. Nersesian practice?
- Dr. William Nersesian has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Nersesian practices Pediatrics near Burnsville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Burnsville Pediatricians.