A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nesbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nesbitt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nesbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nesbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reynolds Nesbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. William Nesbitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nesbitt practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors, Auburn Family Physicians, and Auburn Geriatric Doctors.