A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nesbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nesbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Reynolds Nesbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. William Nesbitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Nesbitt practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors and Auburn Geriatric Doctors.