Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Nesbitt is an excellent physician and diagnostician. He is thourough, friendly, and professional. He has been a blessing to my family.

Great with my grandfather show details Great with my grandfather
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Nesbitt took my 93 year old grandfather with dementia,right away as a new patient from the Bay Area. He have him a total physical. Found extreme wax build-up in his ear. Once that was removed he was able to hear and understand better. He also cut out unecessary medication. And talked to him like he was still a normal person; making my grandfather trust him because he did not treat him like a chile Dr. Nesbitt also way very caring in my stress of caring for my grandfather. I would diffinately recommend him for any senior.

Stay Away From This Man show details Stay Away From This Man
by guadalupe on Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Nesbitt works out of nursing homes. Stay away from this doctor. He oversees too many elderly patients (300+) to even know each patient and what's going on with their health. If you want your elderly parent to develop stage 4 bedsores, then go ahead and see him. If you want your elderly patient doped up all the time, then go ahead. He may just be the doc you've been looking for!