A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nevin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nevin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nevin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Nevin practice?
Dr. William Nevin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, Tucson General Practitioners, and Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.