Learn more about Dr. William Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newberry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Newberry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Newberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Newberry practice?
- Dr. William Newberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Newberry practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.