Learn more about Dr. William Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Newberry practice?
Dr. William Newberry practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beeville, TX and Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists and Corpus Christi Surgeons.