A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newberry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Newberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Newberry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Newberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Newberry practice?
- Dr. William Newberry has 1 office location.
Dr. William Newberry practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.