Learn more about Dr. William Newberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newberry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Newberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newberry graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Newberry has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clark Newberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Newberry practice?
- Dr. William Newberry has 1 office location.
Dr. William Newberry practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.