inactive

Dr. William Newsom MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Gainesville, FL

no change

October 16th, 2013
Best eye doctor in gainesville Fla
Dr. Newsom is the best eye doctor I have ever seen. He took his time, explained everything to me. Made you feel like a person not a number. I will make sure all my friends know about him.

June 12th, 2013
Very professional staff.....
Dr. Newsome performed Lasik surgery on my 8-9 yrs ago and I was impressed with how efficient and professional he and his staff were from the first phone call. I'm saying this now because I just called to make an appt. for an eye exam and am returning after all these years because of that first experience. Again, the person who answered my call was helpful and professional and she was able to answer all of my questions. There are other doctors in the practice and I feel confident being examined by any of them because they would not be part of the practice if they were not up to Dr. Newsome's level of expertise.