Learn more about Dr. William Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newton, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amputee Care
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Degenerative Spine
- Interventional Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- spinal cord stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William JL Newton DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Newton practice?
- Dr. William Newton has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Newton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, TN and Manchester, TN.
See Murfreesboro Physiatrists, Murfreesboro Sports Medicine Doctors, and Murfreesboro Pain Management Doctors.