Learn more about Dr. William Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Newton, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amputee Care
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Degenerative Spine
- Interventional Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- spinal cord stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Newton practice?
Dr. William Newton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Physiatrists, Murfreesboro Sports Medicine Doctors, and Murfreesboro Pain Management Doctors.