William Newton Is this you?

Have you seen William Newton?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

May 3rd, 2017

Highly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments eHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. very 90 days to treat my migrainesHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. . The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his sHighly satisfied with my recent treatment . Dr. Newton does my Botox treatments every 90 days to treat my migraines. The sting a bit but I got my life back!! Also I truly like his staff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office. taff. I've met Holly and Rachael at his office.i sure hope these two young some go with him to bigger and better Manchester Facility. Anesthesia Pain Management should be getting my records . I'm so so ready for a treatment right now, glad he didn't go too far away. Driving is easy on 24/east. My only complaint would be the bathrooms across the hall from his office.

January 26th, 2017

Dr Newton and Dr Eldridge have taken very good care of me.I was in so much pain before i found them.My only complaint is when i requested my medication refill a few days ago i didn't know i had to request a place to pick it up.Well I live in Fayetteville and often have awful spasms in my ankle when driving and its much easier for me to drive to shelbyville than Murfreesboro Well although the shelbyville office is open today they never offered to let me pick up my prescription in shelbyville instead since they are already ready in Murfreesboro i have to drive alot further .They could have helped me with that but never gave me an option.They just told me I should have requested where I wanted to pick it up tho i didn't know i was supposed to.

October 31st, 2016

BEST PHYSICIAN EVER

From the very beginning Dr. Newton exhibited concern and compassion for my 'train-wreck' of issues. He and his staff exhibits respect for clients and each other on a continual basis. They treat their patients with respect and honesty. I wish Dr. Newton could be the physician that handles all of my medical issues, with him I know he hears me. He follows through. This physician is the best physician I have yet to see in Tennessee.

September 28th, 2016

Arrogantly greedy office manager

MMC scheduled an appointment without my consent and notified me by voice-mail, which I do not check. And when the appointment I had no knowledge of came and gone, I was charged $100 for no show. I called after receiving a bill in the mail, and they first said "I schedule the appointments personally, and would never schedule one without first speaking to the client." I gave her my info and she looked it up and said, "oh.. Well the notes show we left a message for you." I informed her that is not legal consent and the fee should be waived. She said she couodnt credit it herself and would have to forward this to her office manager for review. 5 days later I received a call from the same lady who tells me her office manager said the charge would remain and is valid. When I asked to speak to the office manager I was told she wasn't available and would have to follow up again. I said this isn't legal consent, and to simply leave a voice mail doesn't create a valid contractual agreement with a penalty for not complying, and that if not reversed I would report them to the BBB. She snarkily said, "that's fine" and hung up. I am appalled by their demeanor and lack of empathy and understanding, and would never do or suggest others to do business with them! I will seek medical attention elsewhere!!

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are a specialty clinic that requires a referral to be able to schedule an appointment. We would not be able to schedule a patient without their knowledge. It is routine and customary for medical practices to try and contact a patient to remind them of their appointment. We normally have a 4-6 week wait time for new patients to even have the opportunity to see one of your providers. This makes appointments valuable. We have found that applying a no-show or cancellation fee to our appointments have resulted in patients being more diligent and responsible in keeping their appointments with us. When a patient does not show up or cancels with less than 24 hours notice, this keeps us from being able to offer that valuable appointment slot to patients waiting. It is unfortunate that you were charged the fee. We appreciate your review. It gave us the opportunity to explain why keeping appointments or rescheduling them is so important.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

April 19th, 2016

5 Stars!

When looking for a doctor, I hoped to find someone who truly cared about their patients, would pursue all options to make them better, and would always treat me with the respect they would give their own family members. I found that and so much more with Dr. Newton and his team. The short wait time, the thorough evaluation, and the time that Dr. Newton spent with me reassured me that I was in the right place. I cannot say enough positive things about this office and the people who work here!! Thank you!!

April 19th, 2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Newton and his staff. From their promptness, to the professional and caring demeanor of everyone I came across, to the individualized care that I received -- If you are looking for a doctor who genuinely cares, a staff that will go out of their way for you, and to feel like you truly matter, look no further. Thank you Dr. Newton and your team for continually providing the best the care to your patients. You are truly the best of the best.

September 15th, 2015

Excellent Pain Relief Specialist

Always listens to me. Provides both short-term and long-term treatments. Refills pain medications as necessary. Provides a wide variety of treatments.

August 4th, 2015

Erin is unprofessional office manager

Erin is very unprofessional!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience. Please contact our office manager to discuss further so that we can rectify your concerns.

April 27th, 2015

Great experience. Dr Newton took time to explain my diagnosis and treatment options.

February 2nd, 2015

Great overall experience from check in to check out

January 29th, 2015

Excellent physician and staff. Very attentive and spent lots of time educating me about my condition. It is nice to see a physician who actually examines you.

December 16th, 2014

Awful

I wish I could give this doctor a good review, but because of the staff I cannot. I would give 0 stars if I could. I have been coming here for years. I had surgery and it was a "last resort" kind of thing, and unfortunately, did not fix my issues. So I am on a pain contract for medication, because it is the only way I can manage the pain. If you know anything about regulations you know that the office has to follow them to a strict T to prescribe long term pain medication. Completely understandable. I definitely do not mind following any and all rules necessary of me so I can strive to live a more fulfilling life even with this pain, but I have been treated worse than I could ever think possible at a doctor office. The organization at this place has been awful over the years. I finally got into a decent routine with getting my medication after numerous mistakes of them sending it to the wrong pharmacy (sometimes even in the wrong city) even after I changed my pharmacy numerous times. They don't own up to their mistakes either. If it is clearly their mistake, they will take it out on you, and be frustrated they have to do more work to fix it. They have an extremely strict policy on being late. They only allow 5 minutes late, which is completely fine. Except the clock turned to the sixth minute after my appointment time while I was standing there and they turned me away even though I walked in within their time limit. I have never waited less than half an hour for my appointment and I have always been on time and/or early except for that one time where I hit traffic. Usually I am waiting 45 minutes after my appointment time before I am taken back to sit in the office for a 5 minute regulation follow up appointment, but I have never been seen on time even if I am 20 minutes early. How can their late policy be so strict when I am almost always waiting in the waiting room 45 minutes after my schedule appointment time? So all of this is very frustrating, but the absolute worst thing about this establishment is a particular receptionist. Her name is Dee Dee (spelling?). Normally I wouldn't name names, but I warn everyone to not deal with this woman if you can help it. Every single time I have come in there she has the worst attitude, with me, when she's on the phone with a patient, etc. I actually can't believe she still has a job involving patients with the attitude she has. The time I came in one minute past their late policy she wasn't even checking me in, but turned around from her current work and started an argument with me anyway. She said I am "ALWAYS late" and made faces at me, laughed in my face, and rolled her eyes at me. I complained to the office manager, who even had to put a hand on her shoulder and say "Chill." to get her to stop scoffing and behaving like a child. I said this behavior was extremely unprofessional and I was appalled at her attitude and amazed she was allowed to treat patients this way. The office manager was extremely sweet, and I hate she had to deal with that complaint because of her, but she should not be working there. I left that office in tears that day. It was extremely embarrassing, and I had my small son with me. I literally have anxiety before every appointment with this place, because of this woman. She needs to be fired, and not allowed to work around patients or customers, especially not people with medical conditions that already affect our lives in a negative way. I would suggest NOT going to this office if you don't want to deal with such frustrations, and if you can't help going to this office, just try to avoid this woman. I strongly believe, if they replaced this woman it would be a much more enjoyable experience.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of care to our patients. It is impossible to cater to everyone's individual needs and expectations. As you noted in your response, our Office Manger is always available to discuss any issues with our staff members or providers. We treat all of our patients with the highest level of respect and compassion. We understand that pain is terrible thing to live with day in and day out. We do have strict rules about appointment times. Everyone's time is important and we try to maintain a tight schedule. We have a low threshold for late patients because it is not fair to the patient who are early and prepared for their visits. It is uncommon for a patient to be seen more that 15-20 min after their appointment time. Most of our competitors make patients wait for hours to be seen. Treating patients suffering with pain is a challenge on many different levels. Our staff and providers deal with difficult cases and patients on a daily basis. Despite those challenges, they continue to provide care without bias or judgement. We are sorry you had a bad experience.

SHOW