A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ngo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Ngo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ngo practice?
- Dr. William Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ngo practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.