A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ngo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ngo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Ngo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ngo practice?
- Dr. William Ngo has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ngo practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.