A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nichols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nichols accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Nichols practice?
Dr. William Nichols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.