A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nichols, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Nichols MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Nichols practice?
- Dr. William Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nichols practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.