A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nickerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickerson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nickerson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickerson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Nickerson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Nickerson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Nickerson practice?
- Dr. William Nickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Nickerson practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.