A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willi Niedermeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willi Niedermeier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedermeier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willi Niedermeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedermeier graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Niedermeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Prairie Du Sac, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willi R Niedermeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willi R. Niedermeier practice?
- Dr. Willi Niedermeier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Willi Niedermeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.