A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Niedermeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Niedermeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedermeier graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Niedermeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Prairie Du Sac, WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niedermeier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Niedermeier practice?
Dr. William Niedermeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Surgeons.