Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Niedermeier
Dr. William Niedermeier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prairie Du Sac, WI, with other offices in Prairie Du Sac, WI and Prairie Du Sac, WI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Niedermeier is affiliated with Prairie Du Sac, WI and Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Niedermeier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Niedermeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
Dr. Matthew Hebert
Prairie Du Sac, WI 0.01 mi18
Dr. William Bodemer
Prairie Du Sac, WI 0.01 mi16
Dr. Michael Lamson
Prairie Du Sac, WI 0.01 mi19