A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Willi Niedermeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Willi Niedermeier is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedermeier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niedermeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Willi Niedermeier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedermeier graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Niedermeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Prairie Du Sac, WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Willi R Niedermeier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Willi R. Niedermeier practice?
- Dr. Willi Niedermeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Willi Niedermeier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Orthopedic Surgeons.