Learn more about Dr. William Niedrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Niedrach, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Niedrach, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedrach graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Niedrach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leonard Niedrach FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Niedrach practice?
- Dr. William Niedrach has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Niedrach practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.