A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Niedrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Niedrach, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedrach
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Niedrach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Niedrach, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedrach graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Niedrach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Leonard Niedrach FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Niedrach practice?
- Dr. William Niedrach has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Niedrach practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.