Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Nijm
Dr. William Nijm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warrenville, IL, with other offices in Warrenville, IL and Warrenville, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nijm is affiliated with Central Dupage Hospital. Dr. Nijm has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Nijm has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...