A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nolan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nolan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blessing Nolan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Nolan practice?
- Dr. William Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nolan practices Plastic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeons.