A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nolan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nolan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nolan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blessing Nolan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Nolan practice?
- Dr. William Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nolan practices Plastic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Surgeons.