A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nutting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nutting is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nutting
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nutting Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Nutting, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutting graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nutting has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Nutting MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Nutting practice?
- Dr. William Nutting has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nutting practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.