A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Grady, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Grady graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Grady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Comm Med Ctr, Toms River, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brian O'Grady MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William B. O'Grady practice?
- Dr. William O'Grady has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Grady practices Dermatology near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Dermatologists.