A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Malley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward O'Malley MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. William O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Malley practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.