A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Malley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Malley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward O'Malley MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. William O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Malley practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.