Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Omalley
Dr. William Omalley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Omalley is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester and Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Omalley has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Omalley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Dharmendra Persaud
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Tulsi Dass
Rochester, NY 0 mi
Dr. Egan Allen
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi20