Learn more about Dr. William O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Malley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Malley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Malley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Malley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward O'Malley MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. William O'Malley has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Malley practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.