A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Neill, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neill
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Neill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walter O'Neill MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. William O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. William O'Neill practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Detroit Cardiologists.