A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William O'Neill, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William O'Neill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walter O'Neill MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. William O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. William O'Neill practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.