A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bank, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Otto Bank MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William O. Bank practice?
- Dr. William Bank has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bank practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.