Dr. William Bell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2015
Not happy
He done a neck fusion 3 yrs ago, still in a lot of pain. He will not see me because I owe him money. I lost my job of 14 yrs of this. Very upset and still in pain. The people in the office are not friendly at all

February 21st, 2015
DR BELL IS A AWESOME DOCTOR !!!!!

May 21st, 2012
A caring & gentle man
He is the only dr that I have seen that actually takes the time to listen and discuss options. There was absolutely no feeling of being rushed. If there was ever a wait to see him I understood because he takes the time to hear you. He perform back fusion surgery on me. He made sure I understood the surgery & the care that would be needed. Terrific man.

February 17th, 2012
Back Surgery
I heard about Dr. Bell through word of mouth. Everyone spoke very highly of Dr. Bell. I got an appt. through my reg. Dr.because of extrem back pain. After a MRI I visited Dr.Bell who informed me I had a repurted disc. He set up an appt. for an operation immed. Both Dr.Bell,his staff and everyone at Forsyth hosp. were great. Dr. Bell is the best.

August 9th, 2011
Dr.Bell has been my doctor for probably for over 15 years or more he has done numerous of shunt revisions for me in all these many years. He has always been open and honest with me and totally upfront and to the point without sugar coating it for any reason. I would recommend Dr. Bell to any and everyone in the world who needed Neurological assistance for any reason what so ever in life. If anything ever happens to Dr. Bell I know for me I do not know if I can ever trust another Neurologist ever again.

June 19th, 2011
Dr. Bell was wonderful; he has a great bedside manner explained everything and seem generally concerned about me. When I went for my follow up appointment after a spinal fusion I was seen by his Associate. His first words to me were why are you here it has only been two weeks since you had your surgery (my discharge papers sated I should be seen in 2 weeks) Dr. Bells associates was uncompassionate, dismissed my concerns about continued numbness in arm, never check my incision to verify it was healing properly, and did not do a physical exam to verify my neck had correct movement or the neck swelling issue I was having was normal. Dr. Bells office staff was great about calling back if you had a question, but when it came to getting your medication refilled they were horrible. Dr. Bell is only in the office on Monday and Fridays so if you have any issues Tuesday thru Thursday forget about getting any help. While I would recommend Dr. Bell his staff is almost enough for me to seek a new physician.

September 3rd, 2010
Exceptional
We have been very, very pleased with the care that we have received from Dr. Bell. He is a very talented surgeon. I do not think that you could find a better choice anywhere. He is also certified for pediatric surgery.

December 11th, 2009
My wifes surgery
The inatallation of a shunt to drain my wife's excess spinal fluid has had great results. Dr Bell is an excellent neurosurgeon not only due to his surgical kowledge and experience but because of his professionalism and honest concern for his patients. We trust Dr. Bell to always make medical decisions that are in our best interest.Dr. Bell will always take the time to answer our questions and returns calls quickly. We were also impressed and pleased with his entire office staff.

November 26th, 2009
"Dr. Bell has been my daughter's surgeon for 16 years. I would never dream of taking her anywhere else. He is the best of the best!"

October 9th, 2009
Docter Bell is a wonderful Dr.He is the only docter that I will take my son to. I would recommand him to evry one

August 18th, 2009
Review for Dr. Bell
Dr. Bell has done a super job with my daughter. Office staff are great and I am very pleased with them. Dr. Bell will always take the time to answer my questions and returns calls quickly.

June 16th, 2017