Dr. William Howe Jr MD Patient Reviews

September 3rd, 2012
Dr. Howe is an exceptional doctor and most caring
I had two disappointing experiences with two different cardiologists in Tucson in the past year; one lost the results of an echocardiogram (or perhaps it was his staff) but I had trouble reaching him for two weeks and when I finally did learned "he was leaving for vacation that afternoon but had to see me as he found the test results and something was wrong!." Needless to say I eventually switched; the next cardiologist had a gruff manner and scared me by telling me that I'd die if I didn't have a defibrillator implanted. (No "bedside manner"). It wasn't true, by the way; that I had to have one. I then made an emergency appt. to see Dr. Howe, and was finally with a sympathetic and more important intelligent/caring doctor, who had me take a new echo, who suggested an angiogram, who after all was said and done said that some meds would make a difference, and three months later when I was retested for a new echo, my heart had grown stronger. He is available if you need him, and he is what in New York we would call him a "mensch."I would recommend him to anyone who wants a top notch cardiologist.

March 23rd, 2012
A wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Howe for approx. 2 years. My experience with him has been great. He has a calming attitude, always with a smile. Answers any and all my questions in terms that I understand. He goes over my medical history each time I visit for all updates, evaluates my medicines that I am taking without me even mentioning. Never leaves the room without a pleasant or happy thought. I have and will recommend Dr. Howe to my friends and my neighbors. Thank you Dr. Howe for being my doctor.