Dr. William Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lee?

looking for family dr

Posted on May 5th, 2016

he was an intelligent caring physician.

All better

Posted on February 5th, 2016

The best.... knows what he doing and doing it well making sure you understand what's up without degrading you . Make me feel very comfortable with my problem and to handle it and how to prevent it . steps by steps.... when I couldn't understand what we're all the big words and what they really meant he put it in a language I could understand. He made me feel more like a friend then a patient.

Knowledgable, efficient, caring, & affordable!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgable and did an indepth physical exam including a history of my son's issues. He really listens to his patient & gives total focus on the patient & their symptoms, diagnosis & testing, expectations, prevention, causes, types, treatment, medicines, daily care & prognosis & follow up care. So, when you leave his office you know exactly what is going on if you are feeling bad. We will use him as our entire family's physician for well and sick care!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Always a nice staff, find it easy to get things handled over the phone. Dr Lee always cordial, listens, explains and treats.

Patient

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Lee spent time in the room with me, however, he did not listen to my complaint. When I asked questions (I had quite a few) he became very upset and told me that I "was grilling " him on a condition "that I already told you I don't handle". He referred me to a specialist for surgical intervention without even knowing the current evidence on my condition. He was inpatient with me and overall very abrupt and rude. Additionally, when I was called back from the waiting room the staff did not introduce herself and did not take my vitals in a way to accurately measure them.

Not a good doctor or even a nice person. Cannot believe he's still practicing. Disgraceful!!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Lee is rude, uneducated and not even a decent human being. Yes, yells at staff, and staff complains about him and each other behind closed doors. He dare mention weight loss ( without solicitation) when he is as round as a ball. He is mean and uses his ability to write prescriptions to control and belittle his patients. Do yourself a favor and stay away, far, far away from this idiot.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on September 12th, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Something is wrong with him, Also his receptionist is very rude.

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Horrible. Enough said.

Does not deserve the right to be practicing medicine!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

The worst doctor I have ever been to! Went in looking for a referral for an orthopedic surgeon and a neurologist and he flat out refused saying I needed to see a psychiatrist because it was all in my head. Turns out I have a severe case of degenerative disc disease, arthritis in my whole spine, spina bifida in the upper portion of my spine, a 12mm mass on my brain stem and a rare brain malformation called Chiari Malformation 1. Because of his misdiagnosis and refusal to refer me to a doctor I have had to go an extra 2 years of suffering. I am now 2 months post op from having brain surgery to remove a large chunk of my skull to relieve the pressure on my brain and to make room for my CSF to begin flowing again. I also had to have two fairly large pieces removed from my C-1 and C-2 (where my spina bifida is located) because it was putting so much pressure on my spinal cord within a few short years I would have become a quadriplegic. The 12mm mass on my brain stem is luckily not cancer and will be removed by another very dangerous brain operation. Please if you want an accurate diagnosis go else where! This guy must have got his degree off the black market. Also i agree with the review below me. I have personally seen him go nuts on one of his employees over the littlest thing. He will walk in the room to speak with you and leave the door open while he sits there and belittles and judges you for being in pain. I have seen a neurologist for 5 years now so I have known the pain is not just in my head. I hope you can sleep well at night doc knowing you can misdiagnose a patient with a very serious life altering disease.

should have listened to my wife-one star is too many

Posted on April 11th, 2013

My wife told me there was something wrong with Dr. Lee from our first visit, but I assured her that he'd be OK, he was just a very impatient and intolerant person. We’d seen the same doctor for 25 years, until he recently passed away. After a year and half of hearing Dr. Lee berate and complain about his staff, I can see there is something seriously wrong with him. Today he walked into the examining room and the first words out of his mouth were, “I’m not going to waste my time or yours, and I‘m not writing a letter to the insurance company because the outcome won’t be any different. I won't write a letter for more than the recommended amount. You’re going to have to see a neurologist.” I said I was a bit taken aback by his entry (he hadn’t even closed the door behind him) and I said the new insurance company will only pay for 4 migrane tablets per month without a letter from my doctor. He said, “yea, that’s more than you were asking for before” (my old insurance company paid for 24 per month; these are not pain pills). I calmly pointed out that 4 tablets was much less, and that it was a different insurance company and they were paying for 20 something without any special request. Dr. Lee’s office had asked me to come in to see him, when I called them to tell them of the extreme change in Insurance coverage. I was seated and perfectly calm, but he became so agitated, even putting both hands on me at one point, and walked out of the examining room. He came back in after a bit and after working himself up to a point where I thought his head might explode, he left saying that he couldn’t see me today. I’ve never encountered such a bizarre person in a professional capacity. The other review is fake because this clinic hasn't been there 40 years.

Posted on November 4th, 2017