A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William O. Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. William Roberts practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.