A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. White has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Otis White MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William O. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 1 office location.
Dr. William White practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.