A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Young, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William O Young MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William O. Young practice?
- Dr. William Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Young practices Ophthalmology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Ophthalmologists.