Learn more about Dr. William Obremskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Obremskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obremskey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obremskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Obremskey, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obremskey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obremskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Wake Med Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Obremskey MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Obremskey practice?
- Dr. William Obremskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Obremskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.