Learn more about Dr. William Obremskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Obremskey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Obremskey, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obremskey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obremskey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wake Med Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Todd Obremskey MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Obremskey practice?
- Dr. William Obremskey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Obremskey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.