A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William OBryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William OBryan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. OBryan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. OBryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William OBryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. OBryan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. OBryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Martin OBryan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. OBryan practice?
- Dr. William OBryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William OBryan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Internists, Owensboro Pulmonologists, Owensboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Owensboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.