A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oduro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oduro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Oduro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oduro graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oduro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ntiamoah Oduro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Oduro practice?
- Dr. William Oduro has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Oduro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.