A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Oduro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Oduro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Oduro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oduro graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Oduro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oduro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Oduro practice?
Dr. William Oduro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.